1. When We collect information
When you interact with us through the Site we collect the following information:
• your email address, home address and password, if you register;
• the information on payments made, if you run on the Website purchases;
• your telephone number;
• other information you send us (eg. Email).
You interact with us, for example, when:
• you sign, you sign, or you create an account with us;
• open or reply to emails;
• visit the Internet pages showing our advertising or our content;
• products or services purchased by the Centers on or through the Site;
• you connect or log in to any website through social networks; is
publish comments in the sections devoted to the Site community
2. Your Choices
You can handle the type of personal information you provide to us and you can limit our communications with you. However, we believe that more information about yourself and about your tastes allows us to provide a better and more personalized experience on the Site and services.
You can change your preferences for a job alert and email by logging in to your account on the Site. In addition, you can manage your subscriptions by following the instructions present in all commercial e-mail that we send you. Please note that if you choose not to subscribe, or unsubscribe from promotional email we nevertheless still have the need to contact you with important business information about your account and the purchases you've made at the Centres. For example, even if you have deleted your subscription to promotional newsletters we may still send you confirmation when purchases are made on the Site.
3. How We Use the Information
We treat personal information for the following purposes:
• operate, maintain and improve the Site;
• provide customized marketing initiatives through email and other commercial offers;
• facilitate and manage orders;
• determine whether you are eligible to take advantage of certain services that may be of your interest and to analyze the effectiveness of advertising initiatives;
• answer your questions and requests;
• provide more information about us and centres that can be in your interest;
• send reminders, technical notes, updates, notifications;
• fulfil our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to the agreements apply;
• improve the information available to us to enable us to better understand your preferences and interests and to provide better services.
4. How and When We communicate Personal Information
It is not our business to sell or otherwise provide your personal information treated. We will not disclose your personal information. In case you consent thereto or unless it is permitted or required by law notify your personal information in the following ways:
• with the Centres, for the performance of their obligations;
• to report or collect debts to the Centres;
• to comply with legal and governmental obligations, or as necessary to support the activities of the audit functions, compliance and Corporate Governance;
• to prevent fraud or criminal activities and to protect our rights and those of our affiliates, business partners and users, or in legal proceedings that involve Digitalbox;
• in response to subpoenas or similar legal proceedings, including courts and other judicial authorities.
5. Next We collect information
Personal Information you provide to us when you register, sign up, CREI behalf of the United Nations, effetui a purchase or redeem a coupon or contact us or communicate with us. For example, we provide us Personal Information WHEN online contacts to Receive Customer services and WHEN interact with other instruments of self-help, What e-mails, texts or through publications in community.
6. Personal Information Security
We have adopted an information security program that includes administrative controls, in charge of the technical and physical safeguarding of your personal information and includes encryption technologies comply with the applicable standards.
7. Your Rights; Contact us
You can access, update, modify and delete your data you provided in your profile by logging into your account, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keeping updated your personal information will allow us to honor your preferences and offer the products and services you want.
Digitalbox Srl, Via San Leonardo 197 / A, 43122, Parma, Italy.
While we are always willing to help you manage your subscriptions, account operations and to delete your profile, it is also true that we are not always able to delete the information on your past interactions and transactions. For example, we are obliged to keep records relating to your past purchases for tax purposes on the site.
8. Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account remains active, or for the time necessary to provide the services and keep track of your transactions for tax purposes. We retain, in addition, your personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce the agreements.
9. Third-Party Practices in Matter of Policy
© Digitalbox Srl All rights reserved